[Resolved] Couple of Small Visual Issues after installation

• May 30, 2019 at 4:55 am #4312
      M
      mfoston
      Participant

Loving the changes this makes, and have been well received in the office, just two areas we wondered if there is a way to change.

The choice of colours is not mine, as you can see from this graphic, the “settings” in bold is pretty clear, but the other entries aren’t so clear. Is it possible to easily change this? Maybe to have them all use the bold font and highlight with a different colour.

The second is in the footer…

can the logo’s be changed to appear in white (or be removed which was their preference but I’d be happy to keep them if white)

Again the colours aren’t my choice they are the company approved choices, so am trying to work with them.

Cheers

Mike

• May 30, 2019 at 5:20 am #4313
      M
      mfoston
      Participant

So, to answer my own question to some extent, I found the colour of the graphics at the bottom is dictated by the menu text at the top right.

Having changed this to black, the logos have improved but the menu still looks slightly faded.

I should add this is being run on remote desktop with a thin client, so I need to experiment to see if that’s causing this, but for example so is the font in this forum and this is very clear. But progress at least.

• May 30, 2019 at 5:49 am #4314
      M
      mfoston
      Participant

this additional information might or might not be helpful, its looks awesome on my iPad, both in Safari and Chrome.

• June 2, 2019 at 12:57 pm #4381
      stevland
      Keymaster

You can add your own custom CSS to /osta/user-styles.css. It is the last style sheet to be loaded by osTicket Awesome, so anything you add to this file will override any previous styles.

It these examples I’m using black (#000000). Obviously you should change this as desired.

To change the color of the top right navigation and use a bold font:

#header #nav a {
      color: #000000 !important;
      font-weight: bold !important;
      }

(Note that a bold font takes up more space and, depending on what language you are using, may mess up the layout on smaller screens before the mobile layout kicks in.)

You can change the color of the logos in the footer with this:

#footer svg {
      fill: #000000 !important;
      }

Or remove them all together.

#footer svg {
      display: none !important;
      }

• May 1, 2020 at 4:27 pm #5665
      Simon
      Participant

Hi,

Engineer

I tried the method introduced on the homepage of the official website-help page,

but I still can’t remove the osTicket and osTicket Awesome logos, what went wrong?

osTicket v1.12.4 // osTicket-1.12.4-Awesome-101<br />
      PHP 7.3.16 // MySQL 5.7.25 // Apache web server

Remove the osTicket and osTicket Awesome logos

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.