[Resolved] DISCORD – Plugin Error with theme

• December 23, 2020 at 5:30 am #7194
      P
      webtekpc
      Participant

Hello,

I need help in one thing please! I have this plugin working in a NON AWESOME installation, basically is a plugin that send a WEBHOOK to Discord every time you receive a new ticket, so you don’t need to check email or osticket platform to receive immediate information.

Now the issue is I installed the plugin in the AWESOME installation, and it accepts, I can add the webhook address in the plugin, but every time I open a new ticket the system freezes (white screen) and I don’t receive email nor chat information.

When I revert installation to NON AWESOME everything works.

Can you please help me?

There you have the plugin if you need, and when it works I can help anyone to make this work, is very useful as you can create a server in discord, and have a Helpdesk channel and receive all informations about osticket.

Many thanks in advance

• January 18, 2021 at 6:08 am #7245
      P
      webtekpc
      Participant

Hello all,

I’m a little bit concern with @stevland, hope everything is ok with him….

Meanwhile I found a new plugin to include new tickets alert to Slack and Discord. If anyone needs I update the original plugin, and finish with this one, that is working very well with both.

PLUGIN

Best regards

Pedro

• January 21, 2021 at 12:11 pm #7273
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @webtekpc,

Thank you for your concern and sorry for my absence.

Also, thank you for sharing your solution.

• January 21, 2021 at 2:49 pm #7278
      P
      webtekpc
      Participant

No problem, if anyone need help or understand what this do in Discord, I could help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.