[Resolved] Double redactor-box in ticket reply response

• October 23, 2019 at 2:45 am #5269
      visimitra
      Participant

osTicket Version
      1.12.3 (bcf1a6f) Upgrade— v1.12.3 is available / Web Server Software Apache / MySQL Version 10.4.8 / PHP Version 7.2.24
      Chrome Version 77.0.3865.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)<br />

Don’t know if this happening to me, or there is some bug here, found out that, there is double text box (redactor-box) in the ticket reply. 

checked with demo version in the https://osticketawesome.com also have same problem

reproduce:
      1. Open list tickets
      2. Open simultaneously ticket more than 1, in the first open ticket, looks normal, in the 2nd ticket, doubled redactor editor happen

• October 28, 2019 at 3:15 am #5270
      visimitra
      Participant

Hi @stevland

any update regarding for the problem

• November 3, 2019 at 9:16 am #5275
      stevland
      Keymaster

Yes, sorry for the delay in responding.

This issue is a classic case of “fix one osTicket issue, create another”.

In this case, some code was added to address the issue of ticket counts “jumping” in the navigation.

How the code that was added to address that issue is now causing this issue is beyond my comprehension at the moment, but I can confirm that by removing that code your “double reactor box” issue is fixed.

Therefore, the fix for now is to open /scp/js/scp.js and remove lines 1302 – 1315.

Thank you for reporting this.

• November 5, 2019 at 2:07 am #5276
      visimitra
      Participant

hi @stevland, thanks for quick workaround, now show correctly. but some experiencing jumping for when scrolling bottom for the page.

but now is great (y)

• November 5, 2019 at 2:30 pm #5279
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hmmm. I haven’t experienced anything like that, unless you mean that the focus automatically goes to the bottom of the page when you go to an existing ticket.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags