[Resolved] Email Alerts are not encoded properly – not displaying

• April 19, 2022 at 8:09 pm #9982
      M
      michael.angeli
      Participant

Hi Team,

I recently purchased and implemented the OS Ticket Awesome theme.

It looks great – thank you!

However we are having issues with emails being sent from the system.

It is a string of uncoded code.. Instead of a HTML email.

Can you please help ?

I have checked settings – HTML email is turned on, and templates are set up OK!

• April 19, 2022 at 8:10 pm #9984
      M
      michael.angeli
      Participant

• April 19, 2022 at 8:10 pm #9985
      M
      michael.angeli
      Participant

IMAGE AS ATTACHED

• May 3, 2022 at 2:06 pm #10174
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @michael.angeli,

I wish I could help you with this, but it doesn’t sound like an osTicket or an osTicket Awesome issue, but rather something to do with the email service you use to receive these emails.

By chance, are you using the desktop version of Outlook, or the web version of Outlook.com, or some other Microsoft app / service?

As you’ll see in this thread, this is an issue that some users have experienced over the years. The discussion includes a few potential fixes (which are all slightly above my pay grade). 

Someone in that thread suggested that the issue didn’t occur when they switched to Gmail to receive the osTicket-generated emails, which does seem to reinforce the idea that the issue is with the email service or app, rather than with osTicket.

I don’t really have much more to offer on this, so I’ll mark it as resolved. But you can still reply if you have reason to suspect that this issue is indeed caused by osTicket Awesome.

• May 19, 2022 at 3:04 am #10389
      S
      aeromarine
      Participant

Dear support;

I have just updated to the last version and the email send by the agent is showed like Michael shows in the post.

When we received a ticket it is showing fine.

We have spanish translation.

osTicket v1.16.2 // osTicket-1.16.2-Awesome-101
      PHP 8.0.18 // MySQL 10.5.15 // nginx/1.21.6 web server

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.