[Resolved] Email Templates/appearance in osticket is in code text not working html

• May 27, 2019 at 5:22 am #4246
      P
      webtekpc
      Participant

Hello,

After this update, osticket and osticketawesome now I cant see any templates or canned replies in html form like it was before, I only see in (code type), and I have to constantly open the with of the field, as it too small, see the pictures please.

Even the department signatures, everything that I make text have the text like this, so in some canned replies it is very difficult to find the correct place to change some things. But then, when the replies goes to the client in the email appears correctly.

Can you help me please?

• May 27, 2019 at 8:51 am #4248
      I
      IT Support
      Participant

What files do you have in the /js-directory? Is there a file named “jquery-3.4.0.min.js”? I think it came with the last version, you better have it (not jquery-3.4.0.min.js; that one is old)

• May 27, 2019 at 9:10 am #4250
      P
      webtekpc
      Participant

Hello,

There are the files that I have:

• May 27, 2019 at 3:28 pm #4257
      stevland
      Keymaster

I see you are using a Mac. What browser are you using?

Even on my Mac, using Safari, I don’t have this issue while browsing the demo.

• May 27, 2019 at 3:29 pm #4258
      stevland
      Keymaster

If you would like me to investigate this further for you I will need you to create a temporary agent account  for me (Admin Panel > Agents > Add New Agent) using info@osticketawesome.com. Be sure to give the account full administrative privileges!

• May 27, 2019 at 5:43 pm #4262
      P
      webtekpc
      Participant

Hello Stevland, thank you for your help. I create a user for you please check.

If you can before I see exactly as you have in the demo, but now I can’t and is a small form field, not a big as in the picture, and I can’t see the signature in the end as well.

• May 29, 2019 at 7:56 am #4296
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hmmm. Perhaps you should try clearing your browser cache.

I haven’t received an email notification from your osTicket regarding a user account. You used info@osticketawesome.com, yes?

• May 29, 2019 at 1:19 pm #4303
      P
      webtekpc
      Participant

Hello Stevland, yes I create the Agent user as you describe.

• May 29, 2019 at 5:08 pm #4306
      stevland
      Keymaster

It was the TinyMCE plugin. I disabled it and cleared the browser cache. Now everything works as expected.

The TinyMCE plugin is no longer developed or supported; you shouldn’t use it.

• May 29, 2019 at 5:46 pm #4309
      P
      webtekpc
      Participant

Fantastic, Yes is working perfectly. But where is that plugin, and how did you disable it?

• June 2, 2019 at 1:01 pm #4382
      stevland
      Keymaster

You’re welcome.

Admin Panel > Manage > Plugins

Did you guys not install it yourselves?

It was included in osTicket Awesome, many versions ago. Perhaps you upgraded from an older version and it stuck around. Hmmm.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.