[Resolved] Flag icon gibberish for non-SVG images

• April 1, 2019 at 7:27 pm #3429
      S
      sforbes
      Participant

Hey,

I’ve noticed that if you enable support for English (United Kingdom), and I suspect other osTicket languages not explicitly provided with an SVG logo, the flag icon is a mess of pixels.

Garbled flag icon

I’ve worked around the issue by applying a user style to revert to the original osTicket icon, but the size of the icon is different (and my CSS fu isn’t good enough to also resize it correctly)

.flag.flag-gb {<br />   background-position: -176px -44px !important;<br />   width: 16px;<br />   height: 11px;<br /> }

I’ve shown the admin page here, but the login page with language selector enabled also has the same issue.

And the issue appears in both 1.10.5 and 1.11.0

Cheers,

Shaun.

• April 2, 2019 at 11:11 pm #3439
      S
      sforbes
      Participant

I’ve since found that the issue goes beyond the flag icon with using a locale other than those directly supported by osTicket Awesome, there are missing tooltip and menu content, so I suspect that there’s quite a bit of additional translation required to support languages beyond the 21 directly supported by osTA.

• April 23, 2019 at 12:56 pm #3653
      stevland
      Keymaster

I will be including support for English (United Kingdom) in the next release (osTicket-Awesome-1.11-v1.1), which should be available by the end of April.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.