[Resolved] OS 1.11 Advanced Search not display values

• March 20, 2019 at 1:37 am #3306
      P
      Absolute
      Participant

Hi,

I have a clean installation version 1.11 in English and in the advanced search the values do not remain in the search box. On a clean installation without awesone template, the field is populated and works.

Help me please, thanks

• March 29, 2019 at 1:24 pm #3407
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @Absolute,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your screenshot… it made this very easy to understand and fix.

The fix will be integrated into the next release (osTicket-Awesome-1.11-v1.1).

If you would like a quicker solution please add the following to /osta/user-styles.css:

.advanced-search .adv-search-val .select2-container--default .select2-selection--multiple .select2-selection__rendered {
           height: initial !important;
      }

• April 1, 2019 at 2:20 am #3414
      P
      Absolute
      Participant

Thanks Stevland, the fix is OK.<br />
      If possible an answer to my ticket 3354 because so I can’t use your template, thanks.

• April 1, 2019 at 5:11 am #3420
        P
        Absolute
        Participant

Hi, Stev…  sorry.<br />
        I have little time to resolve user attachment (3354) that doesn’t work and I switched to version 1.10.5 but even here I have a search field problem advancing empty. I tried to insert your css but it doesn’t work here, help please.

• April 5, 2019 at 12:59 am #3463
      P
      Absolute
      Participant

[RESOLVED] Deleted css from /css/select2.min.css .select2-search–inline{float:left;}

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags