osTicket 1.10.6 and 1.12 have been released

• April 26, 2019 at 5:45 am #3678
      T
      Tom
      Participant

Hi,

We have just noticed that osTicket 1.10.6 and 1.12 have been released. We look forward to the update. Thank you

• April 26, 2019 at 2:11 pm #3690
      stevland
      Keymaster

Yes, thanks for the heads up.

I am hoping to have corresponding releases next week.

• May 2, 2019 at 5:51 am #4040
      P
      Absolute
      Participant

Hi Stevland,

the file attachment in download for version 1.12 … download version 1.10.6

Thanks

• May 2, 2019 at 7:26 am #4046
      stevland
      Keymaster

Yikes! Thank you for letting me know, and sorry about that. It is fixed now, please try again.

• May 2, 2019 at 8:26 am #4049
      P
      Absolute
      Participant

Hi Stevland,

I upgraded OsTicket 1.12 and it works ok. When I then loaded awesome template 1.12 in the client and staff page only this text “Icon overdueTicket” appears. I deleted template because too many updates and too many OsTicket BUGs and templates.

• May 2, 2019 at 9:43 am #4054
      stevland
      Keymaster

Sorry for your trouble, @Absoulte.

>I deleted template because too many updates and too many OsTicket BUGs and templates.

Fair enough. But the issue has already been fixed.

Please try downloading a new copy of the update for 1.12. Also, after installing, clear your browser cache.

I worked on the new osTicket Awesome releases straight through the weekend to catch up. Clearly I am trying to do too much at once. I need to slow down and focus on quality control.

I don’t expect you’ll have any more trouble, but please let me know if you do!

• May 3, 2019 at 5:21 am #4060
      P
      Absolute
      Participant

Hi Stevland, now the 1.12 release – osTicket Awesome 101 is perfect. Advanced search, client attachments, template color settings, pdf logo and all the bugs present before are solved. Good job.

• May 3, 2019 at 8:39 am #4075
      stevland
      Keymaster

I’m glad we got through that without you abandoning ship! 🙂

Thank you for your positive feedback… it really helps me keep up my enthusiasm for this project.

I appreciate your contributions to this forum since you joined, @Absolute.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.