[Resolved] Plugin config page only displays last enabled plugin config

• April 23, 2022 at 12:56 am #10087

v1.16.1 with latest xampp release.

Just upgraded xampp and imported DB. Then upgraded osticket awesome from 1.15.6 to 1.16.1.

plugins show their config pages when all disabled. As soon as enable one – all the rest only show that plugins config page.

Have deleted and re-imported plugins.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

• May 3, 2022 at 1:49 pm #10171
      stevland
      Keymaster

That sounds very odd. I can’t seem to reproduce the issue in the demo.

I’d like to make sure that I’m following you correctly.

Plugins show their config pages when all disabled. As soon as enable one – all the rest only show that plugins config page.

Are you saying that when all of the plugins are disabled except for one, all of the disabled plugins will show the config page of the one enabled one, rather than their own?

I can’t imagine what would cause this.

While you’re on the plugin page please press SHIFT + O  and let me know if the same issue is occurring in the vanilla osTicket installation.

• May 9, 2022 at 2:47 am #10246

Hi Stevland

Yes – if you enable one plugin it is fine – the moment you enable a 2dn or 3rd they only pick up the config page of the first enabled.

I have also disabled Awesome and gone back to just the Osticket native version. Does it in 16.1 and 16.2

I see someone else also having the same problem.

I think a PHP issue but I am not that hot on PHP to say for sure.

• May 17, 2022 at 3:22 am #10364

Hi Stevland

It seems to be PHP 8.1 – 1.16.x not compatible so I understand. Downgraded to PHP 8.0.18 works.

Thanks you for your help.

Phil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags