[Resolved] Source code in tickets webpage

• August 7, 2019 at 1:03 am #4888
      S
      aeromarine
      Participant

Dear all;

After upgrade to 1.12.2 and replace the directory with osTicket-1.12.2-Awesome-101 i have experienced an issue in the main ticket page:

Just after the tickets table (only tested with the Agent login) I can read the following content:

” ); $( “table.list.queue.tickets a.preview” ).wrap( ” <br /><br />
      ” ); $( “td.osta_priority.osta_priority_low” ).closest( “tr” ).addClass( “priority-low”); $( “td.osta_priority.osta_priority_normal” ).closest( “tr” ).addClass( “priority-normal”); $( “td.osta_priority.osta_priority_high” ).closest( “tr” ).addClass( “priority-high”); $( “td.osta_priority.osta_priority_emergency” ).closest( “tr” ).addClass( “priority-emerency”); jQuery( “.truncate a” ).each(function(i, value) { var $link = jQuery(value); var text = $link.text(); if(text.length > 55) { $link.text(text.substring(0, 55) + “…”); } }); function myFunction(x) { if (x.matches) { // If media query matches $( “tbody tr” ).wrapInner( “” ); $( “.overdueTicket” ).closest( “tr” ).addClass( “overdue” ); $( “.overdue td.osta_ticket” ).append( ” <br /><br />
      ” ); $( “.paperclip” ).closest( “tr” ).addClass( “paperclip-icon” ); $( “.paperclip-icon td.osta_ticket” ).append( ” <br /><br />
      ” ); $( “tr” ).each(function() { var $test = $(this), $href = $test.find( “.pull-right”), $target = $test.find( “td.osta_ticket” ); $href.appendTo($target); }); } else { $( “tbody tr > .wrapper” ).contents().unwrap(); $( “.overdueTicket” ).closest( “tr” ).removeClass( “overdue” ); $( “td.osta_ticket .overdue-ticket” ).remove(); $( “td.osta_ticket .pull-right” ).remove(); $( “.paperclip” ).closest( “tr” ).removeClass( “paperclip-icon” ); } } var x = window.matchMedia( “(max-width: 760px)” ) myFunction(x) // Call listener function at run time x.addListener(myFunction) // Attach listener function on state changes

Thanks in advance

• August 7, 2019 at 3:05 pm #4892
      stevland
      Keymaster

This was reported by a couple of users in June and, after much head scratching, I tracked it down to the fact that they were using the attachment_preview plugin. When the plugin is disabled, the issue is not present.

I opened a GitHub issue and the plugin developer and I were in communication for a little while, but it didn’t lead to a resolution.

Until whatever in that plugin is mangling osTicket Awesome’s jQuery code is fixed, the only solution is to disable the plugin by going to Admin Panel > Manage > Plugins.

• August 7, 2019 at 11:08 pm #4895
      S
      aeromarine
      Participant

Thanks stevland for your kindly anwer. I’ll do it in that way.

Sorry if I have duplicated the issue in the forum, but I did not find it.

Thanks again

• August 8, 2019 at 1:41 pm #4907
      stevland
      Keymaster

No worries! It is almost impossible to search for. A duplicate post may increase the chance that someone may find the answer to this issue. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.