[Resolved] Stevland – Are you ok?

• January 7, 2021 at 12:40 pm #7215
      P
      webtekpc
      Participant

Hello Stevland,

I see that you are not replying to the forum, are you ok?

Pedro

• January 19, 2021 at 7:18 pm #7246
      D
      qcmadmin
      Participant

Seconded. No reply to forums nor support requests sent from the contact form. 

Hope you are OK but also hopefully some other staff are monitoring the forums? Are we to understand that this is abandonware now?

I will try getting in touch with some of the people listed on the parent company website, but this is very concerning.

https://enhancesoft.com/who-we-are/

• January 19, 2021 at 8:33 pm #7247
      stevland
      Keymaster

@qcmadmin,

Hey guys,

Thank you for your concern and I’m sorry for my absence. 

I am working hard on sending out invoices, catching up on support requests, and resolving some bugs with the next release that is long overdue.

You’ll be seeing more of me very soon.

In the meantime, please don’t bother the fine people over at Enhancesoft. They don’t know me and I am not affiliated with them in any way.

• January 23, 2021 at 3:04 am #7289
        J
        james
        Participant

Hi Stevland

Hope you are well & safe.

Please feel to ask me or other users (ie @qcmadmin), if you need help with testing etc.

• January 19, 2021 at 8:46 pm #7248
      D
      qcmadmin
      Participant

In the meantime, please don’t bother the fine people over at Enhancesoft. They don’t know me and I am not affiliated with them in any way.

Not affiliated in any way? Have you seen the footer of this very website? It reads:

osTicket is a product of Enhancesoft

I have not contacted them yet, btw.

I am working hard on sending out invoices, catching up on support requests, and resolving some bugs with the next release that is long overdue.

Thank you for the update. It has been a month and a half since your last post here, specifically this one in the thread where customers are asking about the overdue update:

https://osticketawesome.com/forums/topic/error-the-upgrader-does-not-support-an-update-from-the-current-patch/

“Overdue” because you state:

What happens if a new version of osTicket comes out?
      When a new version of osTicket comes out, an updated version of osTicket Awesome is released to support it in one week or less.

However it has been much longer than “one week or less” since November 20th, 2020.

I have not received a reply to my support request yet. And simply replying to the forums only takes a moment. Yet it only happened once Enhancesoft was mentioned?  And not even in the thread where customers are asking about the update issue?

I think I can speak for most in pointing out this is not satisfactory and a very discouraging customer experience. We can be patient but we need you to be more responsive to our requests.

Edit: regarding Enhancesoft, they are affiliated with osTicket, not osTicketAwesome.

• January 21, 2021 at 11:59 am #7270
      stevland
      Keymaster

@qcmadmin

Everything you’ve said is accurate and completely true.

I apologize for having disappointed you.

I’m catching up and hopefully I will have some new releases very soon!

• January 21, 2021 at 12:03 pm #7271
      D
      qcmadmin
      Participant

Thank you for the transparency and keeping us updated. Looking forward to the new release. 

If you need any help testing, let me know. 

• January 21, 2021 at 2:36 pm #7276
      kkrumm
      Participant

Not affiliated in any way? Have you seen the footer of this very website? It reads:

osTicket is a product of Enhancesoft

Contacting them will do nothing – come on dude. Also, OsticketAWESOME is a theme! not Osticket. 

• January 21, 2021 at 2:43 pm #7277
      P
      webtekpc
      Participant

@stevland: I’m very glad you’r ok, in this times, unfortunately we never know when we can get Covid, and I was worry.

@qcmadmin
      : The osTicket  is from Enhancesoft as you refer in the footer of this website, but osTicket AWESOME Theme is from “Red e Technology” (Stevland), not from Enhancesoft.

But now @stevland is going to provide us with great updates and support as we have come to get used to.

Thank you @Stevland

• January 21, 2021 at 7:28 pm #7279
      stevland
      Keymaster

Thanks for your support @webtekpc!

• January 22, 2021 at 3:51 am #7282
      L
      lafr
      Participant

Could it be a good time to put this project on github and get help from more developers?

• January 23, 2021 at 2:55 am #7287
      J
      james
      Participant

• January 25, 2021 at 3:19 pm #7314
      stevland
      Keymaster

@lafr That is exactly what I intend on doing once things begin to settle down in the next month.

@james
      Thank you for your kind offer of support. I just posted the 1.15 update on the Downloads page if any of you guys are eager to give it a try.

In the meantime I am going to start working on the next two releases (v1.14.5 & v1.15.1), which should be super easy now that I got this major release out of the way. I won’t be announcing anything until those are also posted.

• January 26, 2021 at 3:33 am #7340
      E
      vioso
      Participant

Thumbs up, Stevland! Good to have you back.

I think, most customer can wait, especially since there is a major update on osticket. Just keep us in the loop, many of us are so eager to try new things out.

Thank you so far for your amazing work.

Cheers,
      Emanuel.

• January 26, 2021 at 11:21 am #7346
      S
      Shimo
      Participant

@stevland

its great to have you back <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.