Super Job

• April 7, 2016 at 2:11 pm #134
      e
      stephan

Fantastic accomplishment to make OSticket responsive, both on the front-end and back-end.
      I just don’t understand why this forum is empty.
      Either this was just released a couple of days ago, or nobody found the way yet.
      Looks like a great product to me.

• April 27, 2016 at 9:17 pm #142
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hey — thanks, Stephan!

Actually, I kind of had this project on hold for a little while. I spent so much time working on it in Dec / Jan. that my eyes were starting to burn out!

And then, you know, life happened.

I really can’t believe how many people have been finding this site. Although the forums have been quiet so far, I’ve been getting lots of emails and even some people buying the theme. So… away we go.

People are probably going to think that your post is fake, but I don’t know you and I do thank you for your kind words. πŸ™‚

• June 1, 2016 at 6:29 am #164
      stevland
      Keymaster

I have to say the same, I’m using the 1.10rc2 version now and it’s great! My techs are all field techs and we reply to the majority of tickets from our phones while in the field, this allows us to do it with much less frustration.

Have you considered adding your project to a market place such as: http://market.envato.com (I use them a lot for design work, and is always my first source to find things like this. ) There is no others doing what you are so you should have the market cornered, could even do something as simple as changing your color themes to reach a variety of company’s branding.

• January 9, 2018 at 4:03 pm #456
      stevland
      Keymaster

GCheek, believe it or not I just saw your post now.

Thank you for your encouraging words.

I think Evanto could be a good idea… I opened a seller’s account. Whoa! It’s no small task to prepare a product for their market.

I have lots of big changes happening here right now, so I’ll have to consider it at a later time.

Have you upgraded to osTicket Awesome 1.10.1 yet?

• January 13, 2018 at 9:21 am #533
      kkrumm
      Participant

I agree with Stephan and GCHEEK. We love your theme upgrade and being able to use are phones and ipadsΒ is a huge plus.

Again thank you and keep up good work bud! πŸ™‚

• January 13, 2018 at 10:56 am #542
      stevland
      Keymaster

Thank you for your support, kkrumm!

• September 24, 2019 at 8:22 pm #5140
      J
      jfleduc
      Participant

I know it’s a late thread reply, but I must congratulate you too on a stellar job. The admin theme customization panel is an impressive addition too. Really glad I found and purchased this and I would heartily recommend it to ANY Osticket user!

• September 25, 2019 at 8:44 am #5154
      stevland
      Keymaster

Thank you, @jfleduc! Getting encouragement such as this still means a lot to me. πŸ˜€

• July 3, 2022 at 10:31 pm #10872
      halmaclean
      Participant

I’m going to +1 on this, despite the time since the original post. The product obviously keeps getting better.

Initially I was hesitant, but I decided to ‘go for it’ and am not at all disappointed that I did. This has made a good ticket system into something very very useable and much better visually, and I am very keen to push my customers towards it. Previously, it was a means to an end, Now, with OSTA, it’s a site to be proud of. 

Thank you for your work developing it.

• July 13, 2022 at 4:18 pm #11005
      S
      Stephen@EhOS
      Participant

Agreed!  It has been game changing for us in our MSP business as well.  Very good work to the OSTicket Awesome team!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.