[Resolved] Translation italian

• June 17, 2019 at 11:56 pm #4689
      netesi
      Participant

I have osTicket-1.12-Awesome-104 but at home page the text

“Please provide as much detail as possible so we can best assist you. To update a previously submitted ticket, please login.”

“We provide archives and history of all your current and past support requests complete with responses.”

is not translated in italian. If i set language to french it works, if i set it to italian the text is always in english.

How can i resolve this? How can i modify text to set it correctly?

Thanks

• June 18, 2019 at 10:20 am #4697
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hmmm this is really odd because it should be working. I just installed the same source files that you downloaded yesterday to test it.

Could you please send me the URL to your Client Portal? If you prefer to not post it in the forum, please email the link to info@osticketawesome.com.

• June 24, 2019 at 6:16 pm #4725
      stevland
      Keymaster

Anyway, all you need to do is open /index.php in the root of your osTicket Awesome directory.

Delete lines 66 and 75

<?php echo __(‘Please provide as much detail as possible so we can best assist you. To update a previously submitted ticket, please login.’);?>

and

<?php echo __(‘We provide archives and history of all your current and past support requests complete with responses.’);?>

Simply replace those lines with the text that you want to appear.

• July 31, 2019 at 2:04 am #4847
      netesi
      Participant

Hi, i prefer to not modify my files. My url ticket is https://www.thinkvisor.it/supporto/

Can you help me?

• July 31, 2019 at 10:06 am #4850
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @netsi,

Please upgrade to the latest release (osTicket-1.12.2-Awesome-101). As you can see in the demo, the issue with the Italian translations has been fixed!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.