[Resolved] Update for 1.12?

• April 29, 2019 at 8:38 am #3861
      D
      mscfadmin
      Participant

Looks like 1.12 was released on 4/24. Just popped up on my radar because of an issue I’m having that the update might resolve. But didn’t want to try it until I found out if the osTicketAwesome for 1.11 would work or if I needed to wait for a 1.12 version.

• April 29, 2019 at 9:22 am #3864
      stevland
      Keymaster

I have an updated version of osTicket Awesome for 1.11 to release in the next day or two.

Hopefully I will have a release ready for 1.12 within a week or two.

• May 2, 2019 at 7:34 am #4047
      stevland
      Keymaster

It took much less time to catch up than I would have thought.   

FYI osTicket Awesome for osTicket 1.12 is now available.

• May 6, 2019 at 11:20 am #4110
      D
      David Morris
      Participant

I installed the same versions of OST and OSTA in youor demo and my Tickets page is completely fried. Many of the pages are OK, but the menus and content on the tickets page are not working. Would it be possible to zip (after stripping out ost-config.php and other files) your demo for 1.12 and make it available?

I’m deploying a new ticket system and was hoping to use 1.12 since there are a number of improvements.

• May 6, 2019 at 2:13 pm #4121
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi David,

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Would it be possible to zip (after stripping out ost-config.php and other files) your demo for 1.12 and make it available?

That is exactly what you have already installed. Something else has gone wrong.

If you would like me to look into this for you I will need you to create a temporary agent account (Admin Panel > Agents > Add New Agent) using info@osticketawesome.com. Be sure to give the account full administrative privileges.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags