[Resolved] Errors when upgrading to v1.3

• April 30, 2018 at 1:42 am #1123
      m.may
      Participant

Hi, I am getting the following error after upgrading:

Warning: require_once(/volume1/web/osticket/upload/include/class.config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /volume1/web/osticket/upload/include/class.plugin.php on line 3 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/volume1/web/osticket/upload/include//class.config.php’ (include_path=’./:/volume1/web/osticket/upload/include/:/volume1/web/osticket/upload/include/pear/’) in /volume1/web/osticket/upload/include/class.plugin.php on line 3

I have checked the permissions and they seem ok any ideas ?

Thanks

• April 30, 2018 at 9:36 am #1142
      stevland
      Keymaster

Are you still having trouble, m.may?

It appears to me from the /volume1/ bit of your error message that you are using a Windows IIS server. I’m afraid that my knowledge of Windows servers is very limited. It does appear that you are having permissions issues. I would try uploading the update again and if the issues persist than focus on permissions.

Another thing to consider: all of files mentioned in the error are unmodified core osTicket files. Therefore, whatever the issue is, I don’t have any reason to believe that it is necessarily related to osTicket Awesome. You may want to keep that in mind if you want to search Google using terms such as ‘osticket’ ‘IIS’ ‘permissions’ etc.

If your trouble persists you should do the following: open your installation in Chrome > open Dev Tools > go to Console tab and then copy/paste any messages into a reply.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags