[Resolved] After delete does not display ticket list

• June 10, 2020 at 8:55 am #5977
      R
      skyler360
      Participant

After delete of a ticket its not displaying the ticket list properly. 

https://support.domain.com/scp/tickets.php

• July 13, 2020 at 10:19 am #6059
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @skyler360,

Hmmm. I can’t find an issue. Deleting a ticket works as expected in the demo.

Please help me understand the problem you are seeing.

Is it in the Client or the Staff side?

Does it happen when you delete the ticket from the Ticket List, or when you are editing an individual Ticket?

What version of osTicket Awesome are you using?

Thanks.

• July 25, 2020 at 10:01 pm #6142
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @skyler360,

I haven’t heard back from you. I will mark this as resolved for now, but if you’re still having trouble please answer my questions above and I will help you sort it out.

• September 12, 2020 at 12:59 am #6626
      R
      skyler360
      Participant

Unfortunately the issue is still there. Sometimes the screen will go “blank” and nothing will display. This happens after delete. I will gladly screen share with you and show you. I am on latest builds for both osticket and osticketawesome.

• September 12, 2020 at 11:26 am #6637
      stevland
      Keymaster

Is it in the Client or the Staff side?

Does it happen when you delete the ticket from the Ticket List, or when you are editing an individual Ticket?

What version of osTicket Awesome are you using?

When it happens, do any related entries appear in the server’s error logs?

Screen sharing is an option, but it is a lot more of a hassle because it requires us both finding a time that works for both of us and setting an appointment.

It would be great if you would consider granting me admin access to your installation.

(You can add a temporary account by going to Admin Panel > Agents > Add New Agent. Use info@osticketawesome.com and give the account full administrative privileges.)

If you’re okay with that, please submit the first two sections of this form.

• October 21, 2020 at 2:00 pm #6983
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @skyler360,

I haven’t heard back from you so I will mark this as Resolved for now. But if the problem persists you can still send me your update with the answers to my questions above.

• October 21, 2020 at 2:21 pm #6985
      R
      skyler360
      Participant

It happens when we delete our create some activity.  There are no errors in the php log. 

I have to show you this … and I am available really anytime as this is hurting our work.  

Does morning central time work for you? Say 10am?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.