techcare
      Participant

G’day @stevland,

While navigating via my Samsung S9 using Google Chrome, I found this:

• June 18, 2019 at 2:19 am #4695
      S
      techcare
      Participant

Just checked on my Samsung “Internet” App and the same display problem. Is this meant to show a number of tickets “Open” “Closed” etc??

• June 18, 2019 at 1:06 pm #4703
      stevland
      Keymaster

This same display glitch was reported once before by a user in the osTicket.com forum. He later claimed that the issue was resolved, although I wasn’t confident that it was because I didn’t do anything to address it. I can’t reproduce it on my end.

If you would consider giving me access to your installation to have a look I sure would appreciate it.

If yes, I will need you to create a temporary agent account (Admin Panel > Agents > Add New Agent) using info@osticketawesome.com. Be sure to give the account full administrative privileges.

• June 19, 2019 at 7:12 pm #4708
      stevland
      Keymaster

Thank you for providing access, @techcare.

I noticed something else that seems to be related. In the desktop layout when I click on a navigation link, for a moment the ticket counts (in brackets) appear on the screen. 

Those ticket counts were displayed in earlier versions of osTicket, but they definitely shouldn’t display in osTicket v1.12 (or osTicket Awesome for that matter).

Can you think of anything unique about how you installed osTicket Awesome, or some setting that you have configured, that may account for this behavior?

Now I am wondering if you will grant me FTP access to have a look around on that side of things?

• June 19, 2019 at 8:07 pm #4709
      S
      techcare
      Participant

No drama mate.

Yeah the main difference is that I needed something fixed in osTicket v1.12 and the dev’s instructed me to use the latest git version. So I did and I think it is running that ATM.

Do you think that is the problem? 

• June 19, 2019 at 9:07 pm #4710
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hmmm I wouldn’t think so but I’m not really sure.

FTP?

• June 20, 2019 at 1:28 am #4711
      S
      techcare
      Participant

I’ll send through as soon as I have made them. Been busy lately so will be soon. Cheers for the help mate!!

• June 22, 2019 at 6:05 am #4720
      S
      techcare
      Participant

G’day @stevland

Have you managed to take a look? I sent the FTP details a few days ago.

Cheers,

Steve

• June 24, 2019 at 6:05 pm #4722
      stevland
      Keymaster

Fixed!<br />
      <br />
      If anyone else has this issue, the quick fix:<br />
      <br />
      Admin Panel > Settings > Tickets > Settings > Top-Level Ticket Counts: uncheck<br />
      <br />
      The next release will fix this permanently. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.