[Resolved] Code on Footer

• August 26, 2019 at 12:04 am #5039
      T
      IT-Team
      Participant

Hi there,

osTicket v1.12 // osTicket-1.12-Awesome-105<br />
      PHP 7.3.1 // MySQL 5.5.32 // Microsoft-IIS/7.5 web server

just switched to ostA. after implementation, it really often happens, that when clicking “open tickets“, my bootom becomes this:

The Top bar also gets messed up (recycle bin:

Any helüp is appreciated!

Leo

• August 26, 2019 at 4:24 pm #5043
      S
      techcare
      Participant

Have you tried using incognito mode in Chrome or similar in other web browsers? I’m presuming that you have cleared your cache? Don’t have any cache plugins running whether locally on server or via something like CloudFlare?

Any PHP errors?

If you use Chrome (other browsers have it as well) click on 3 dots, more tools, development tools. Then check out the console for any error messages.

• August 26, 2019 at 6:20 pm #5046
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @IT-Team,

The issue you’re seeing is the result of an incompatibility between osTicket Awesome and the attachment_preview plugin.

It has been discussed here, here and here.

Unfortunately, the only way to resolve this is to disable the plugin.

• August 27, 2019 at 2:19 am #5049
      T
      IT-Team
      Participant

Hi stev,

found your posts yesterday and used the workaround to use the preview in ticket-view only.

seems to do the trick so far. thanks for support!

• August 27, 2019 at 8:21 am #5050
      stevland
      Keymaster

😀

• September 4, 2019 at 3:51 pm #5072
      C
      procomtech
      Participant

Hi IT-Team can you please let me know how to solve it? I have the same issue

• September 15, 2019 at 10:02 am #5101
      stevland
      Keymaster

Thank your for sharing your workaround, @visimitra!

• October 18, 2019 at 2:33 am #5268
      visimitra
      Participant

update in osticket 1.12.3 102:

revise line 1061:
      elseif (strpos($url, 'index.php') !== FALSE || strpos($url, 'tickets.php') !== FALSE || strpos($url, 'tasks.php') !== FALSE) { if ($_REQUEST['id'] && ($ticket=Ticket::lookup($_REQUEST['id']))) $tickets_view = TRUE; elseif ($_REQUEST['id'] && ($task=Task::lookup($_REQUEST['id']))) $tickets_view = TRUE; elseif ($_REQUEST['number'] && $ticket=Ticket::lookup(array('number' => $_REQUEST['number']))) $tickets_view = TRUE; } #elseif (strpos($url, 'index.php') !== FALSE || # strpos($url, 'tickets.php') !== FALSE) { // Might be a ticket page.. # $tickets_view = TRUE; #}

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.