[Resolved] Display Issues

• April 24, 2020 at 12:28 am #5605
      tank
      Participant

Int eh admin dashboard, in mobile, there are things cutoff. But not in the demo.

On the main page after login in the admin ticket area, the bottom of the ticket is cutoff, but only in mobile. Not in the demo though.

Pleas help me

• April 24, 2020 at 12:33 am #5608
      tank
      Participant

PHP 7.4.4 // MySQL 10.2.31 // Apache/2.4.41 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.1.1 web server

• May 11, 2020 at 7:54 pm #5688
      tank
      Participant

Could you please fix this for me? I have emailed you all my login information.

• May 14, 2020 at 4:25 pm #5699
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @tank,

Just to be clear, I can’t fix these things for your installation specifically. That isn’t how this works.

I do appreciate the report, however. I have added these two glitches to my list of things to fix for a future release.

• May 14, 2020 at 4:28 pm #5700
      stevland
      Keymaster

P.S. I’m pretty sure the glitch in your second screen shot will fix itself once you have more tickets.

If I remember correctly, that only shows up when you have no tickets in the list with an assignee. Once you assign a ticket to someone the issue will disappear. But let me know if this is not the case.

• May 14, 2020 at 4:41 pm #5703
      tank
      Participant

Thanks. I’ll try 

• May 14, 2020 at 4:43 pm #5704
      tank
      Participant

I don’t understand what you mean by “that isn’t how it works”. I thought you told me via email that you’d login with the details I gave you and fix the glitches really quickly?

• May 14, 2020 at 4:48 pm #5706
      tank
      Participant

It’s still doing the same thing after adding another ticket..

• May 14, 2020 at 4:50 pm #5707
      tank
      Participant

I can pay you.

• May 14, 2020 at 5:27 pm #5709
      stevland
      Keymaster

@tank,

I don’t remember the situation, but when I said that I would log in and assist you it must have been a different scenario. 

If you look through these forums, you’ll find hundreds of little glitches like these that have been reported by users. I always fix them, but when I do they are fixed in the next release so that everyone benefits.

I appreciate your offer to pay me. I will have to gracefully decline that for now because I am already behind on getting the next release ready.

In any event, all you need to do is assign one of those tickets to an agent and the issue will be resolved.

• May 14, 2020 at 6:25 pm #5710
        tank
        Participant

I am sorry. I must have misunderstood.

• May 14, 2020 at 6:39 pm #5711
      tank
      Participant

It is just that there is no ticket assigned. Once tickets are assigned, it doesn’t look like that. It is NOT a bug or a glitch.

RESOLVED

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.