[Resolved] Edge does not look correct

• January 25, 2018 at 10:30 pm #720
      S
      fujifilm
      Participant

I just installed and it looks great in Chrome and Firefox, but looks like there’s CSS issues in Edge. Any idea ? It’s the latest version I’m using.

Chrome

eDGE

• January 25, 2018 at 11:30 pm #721
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi Fujifilm,

Thank you for posting your screenshots.

It doesn’t look like you are using the latest version of Edge.

Unfortunately, the only way to obtain the latest Edge is to install the Windows 10 Fall Creator’s Update, also known as Windows 10 version 1709.

You can check to see what version of Windows 10 you are running by going to Settings > System > About.

If you are running an earlier version of Windows you can install the update through Windows Update.

It is also worth mentioning that I’ll have an update in the next few days to replace those horrible Open / View Ticket boxes on the Client landing page.

• January 26, 2018 at 12:03 am #722
      S
      fujifilm
      Participant

Hi
      Thanks for you quick help. You’re right. Apparently my computer doesn’t get updated anymore. I found an external PC and here it looks ok. Sorry for that.
      I think it looks great, although I’m a little sad I can use logo anymore.
      Steen

• January 26, 2018 at 12:13 am #723
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi Steen,

I think Microsoft of still pushing out the Fall Creator’s Update. Not all countries and computers get the update at the same time. You may receive a notification to install it eventually. You can also update manually here.

You are the first person to mention the logo… but I thought someone would have said that a long time ago!

I plan on adding the option to choose between a logo / text in a future release, but maybe not for a while.

• January 26, 2018 at 12:17 am #724
      stevland
      Keymaster

Looking at your screenshots above I just realized that I still need to put “Featured Questions” into columns.

So many details! (⊙_⊙) 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags