[Resolved] Email not sent to group member

• August 5, 2020 at 10:29 am #6174
    • August 5, 2020 at 12:26 pm #6175
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @MOFOCO,

This really does not sound like the type of issue that would be caused by osTicket Awesome. 

I think you were right to post your question to the osTicket forum.

On the other hand, I completely understand that the osTicket devs can only support their core code — not every fork, variation or “theme” of osTicket (such as osTicket Awesome).

By the way, osTicket and osTicket Awesome can co-exist on the same server and run off of the same database.

Do you still have a working copy of vanilla osTicket? If yes, please try logging into that and trying the same operation. If the issue is repeatable there, you can create new screenshots for the osTicket forum.

If the issue does not occur there, then it is an osTicket Awesome-specific issue and I am happy to help you figure out what is going wrong.

If you do not have a working copy of vanilla osTicket, please download it from their website. All you need to do from there is:

1. unpack it on your computer
      2. upload the /upload folder to your server
      3. rename /upload to something better, such as /osticket-old
      4. copy your ost-config.php file from /osticket-awesome/include to /osticket-old/include
      5. log in to http://www.yourdomain.com/osticket-old/scp and test

I hope this helps! Please let me know either way and don’t hesitate to ask any questions that you may have.

• August 13, 2020 at 10:00 am #6197
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hey @MOFOCO, any updates on this yet?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.