[Resolved] Email Templates HTML bug

• September 27, 2019 at 12:22 pm #5170
      S
      McCoyCorp
      Participant

I’ve spent way too much time on this. It has to be a bug. The display is screwed up in email templates for some reason.

I checked using the original osTickets theme and it’s fine. The emails are displayed fine when sent. The HTML code is good in Dreamweaver. Yet, in osTicketAwesome it’s screwed up.

THE CODE:<br />
      —- REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE —-

mccoysupportcenter_logo1.png

Ticket #: %{ticket.number}<br>Subject: %{ticket.subject}<br>Status: %{ticket.status.name}<br><br>Dear %{recipient.name.first}:<br><br>%{response}<br><br><br>TICKET HISTORY<br>%{ticket.thread.complete.reversed}<br><br />

<i>You can reply to this email to reply or add information for this ticket, or a<i>ccess your ticket online: Support Center</i><br>Please do not create a new email for this same issue.</i>

This email may contain sensitive or confidential information and is intended for the recipient only. If this email was received in error, please report it immediately to support@McCoySupport.com.

osTicket v1.12.2 // osTicket-1.12.2-Awesome-101
      PHP 7.2.22 // MySQL 10.2.27 // Apache web server

• September 27, 2019 at 1:22 pm #5171
      stevland
      Keymaster

If it makes you feel better, I’ve spent way too much time composing various replies as I narrowed down what is going on.

Long story short, you have the footer text wrapped in <i> tags. If you use <em> tags instead your day will improve substantially!

I am pretty confident this tip will sort you out, but if not let me know.

• September 27, 2019 at 2:19 pm #5173
      S
      McCoyCorp
      Participant

Holy crap!  You are osAwesome!  Yes, my day is now much better!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.