[Resolved] Fatal Error when files replaced

• April 26, 2016 at 9:05 pm #135
      R
      Robert Dobbs
      Participant

I purchased and downloaded this theme, yesterday. I was running version 1.9.12 of OS Ticket. Everything was running fine,
      but when i uploaded the files from “support” fron this theme, my system is giving Fatal error.
      If i remove include/OST-Config, then the pages show but they are not responsive and not properly theme based.
      M I missing something.
      please help..

• April 27, 2016 at 4:57 pm #136
      R
      Robert Dobbs
      Participant

I just purchased myself. I was able to make it past this step. But layout is bad. Have you tried to add the orginal config file then start from scratch? That is what I did. If you want send me your email maybe we can help each other while we wait for a response.

• April 27, 2016 at 7:14 pm #140
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in responding and thank you so much for taking the time to post here.

I am currently setting up a fresh installation to reproduce the setup from scratch and I will report back shortly.

• April 27, 2016 at 8:42 pm #141
      stevland
      Keymaster

So I’ve sent Huvaidya an email with some updated files. Please PM me your email address, Randy, or fire an email to me at info@rede.ca and I will send you the latest working versions of osTicket Awesome for both 1.9.12 and 1.10-RC2 (which I highly recommend!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.