[Resolved] Font size and weight not readable in agent/admin menu bar

• September 24, 2019 at 2:13 pm #5136
      J
      jfleduc
      Participant

Edit ;

I found your old answer via google : https://osticketawesome.com/forums/topic/text-size-in-menus-and-languages-issues/

Hi,

The font size and font weight used in the top menu bar of the agent and admin panel is not readable (see screenshot). Where can I change it in CSS? Thanks!

• September 24, 2019 at 3:14 pm #5138
      stevland
      Keymaster

I’m glad you found the answer, and I hope you’ve gotten this sorted. But something is weird about the way the navigation bar is showing in your screenshot. It shouldn’t look like that. Before changing the CSS, please try clearing your browser cache to see if that helps.

• September 24, 2019 at 8:16 pm #5139
      J
      jfleduc
      Participant

Yes I did, I also cleared the server cache in case. The ticket client side menu is fine, it’s only the agent/admin panel that appear so thin and small.

• September 25, 2019 at 7:44 am #5149
      stevland
      Keymaster

And you are using the fr français (French) language back, yes? 

Not that it should matter what language you’re using. I’m just trying to reproduce the issue on my end.

Have you been able to resolve this through custom CSS?

• September 25, 2019 at 4:07 pm #5160
      J
      jfleduc
      Participant

Yes, I use the fr pack. I used the css code you provided, but 500 makes it impossible to know which menu you are in at the moment so I’ll play with it a bit.

Also, I’m using Chrome.

• October 1, 2019 at 8:21 am #5189
      J
      jfleduc
      Participant

Safari-MacOSChrome MacOS

Hi, in case this can help your troubleshooting for future release, this is what the same exact install looks like before I start customizing it. Top screenshot is Safari MacOS, the bottom one is Chrome MacOS. I find it surprisingly strange that CSS code can appear so screwed up in Chrome, especially the color of the nav links!

BTW is there a way I can underline JUST the active menu? Otherwise when it’s ticker you don’t see which one is active…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.