[Resolved] Inserimento sottocategorie ed invio link per visualizzare il ticket

• September 21, 2021 at 4:49 am #8242
      M
      quadra
      Participant

Salve, non riesco a trovare la funzione per creare la sottocategoria tipo questo:

Ogni volta che viene aperto un ticket o risposto, arrivasse una mail con l’accesso al link diretto senza effettuare nessuna registrazione: tipo questo:

Attendo un riscontro

Grazie

Giuseppe

• September 30, 2021 at 9:12 am #8324
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @square,

I can’t find the function to create the subcategory

As far as I know, that isn’t something that osTicket is capable of. You would have to either request that the developers to consider that feature in the future, or create a pull request and code it yourself.

Every time a ticket is opened or answered, an email arrives with access to the direct link without making any registration

If I understand you correctly, you want to configure whether or not users have to register before being able to open a ticket. Technically, this is not an osTicket Awesome question — it is a question regarding osTicket’s core functionality. The best place for such questions is always osTicket’s forum where many more people will see it and you’ll probably get a faster response.

However, as a courtesy, I did a Google search for you and found the answer.

If you go to Admin Panel > Users you will find an option to Require registration and login to create tickets which you can toggle on or off.

I hope this helps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags