[Resolved] Managing Users

• February 27, 2020 at 6:03 am #5487
      S
      smc.pbs
      Participant

Hi

I am using OSticket v1.14.1 and the latest version of OSticket  Awsome 

Although the system creates users, and adds them to the User Directory. If I try to manage the user I get issues.

1. Although the user is associated with an organisation. No organisation shows in the organisation window in the information page. 
      2. If I try to create or change a password, I get taken back to the user information page, and get the following message “Unable to update account Correct any errors and try again” I don’t get this error if using OS Ticket v1.14.1 without the OSticket Awsome  theme.

Thanks

• March 1, 2020 at 1:01 pm #5491
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @smc.pbs,

I am trying to understand the two issues you’ve described.

>No organisation shows in the organisation window in the information page. 

I’m not sure what you mean by “information page”. But now that you point it out, it is true that Organization doesn’t show up in all places in osTicket or osTicket Awesome.

Regarding creating or changing a password, I am not having any trouble on this end.

Please check your error logs for clues as to what is going on. If you find any related errors, feel free to post them here.

And if I have missed something regarding either of these issues, let me know.

• March 1, 2020 at 1:19 pm #5495
      S
      smc.pbs
      Participant

OK.

I’ll check the error logs and if there is anything I’ll let you know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.