[Resolved] Many many display issues

• February 6, 2018 at 1:39 am #833
      K
      ktrgic
      Participant

Hello,
      I bought this theme because it looked really awesome unfortunately, I didn’t dig deeper in the Demo I wish I had, because even in your Demo you have many Errors which I kindly ask you to fix:
      First of all I’m running my Server on an Ubuntu with nginx and PHP7.0-FPM
      Following Issues I have:
      This Issue you even have in your DEMO Site:

Additionally for me all the Alert Hovers are not working:
      (as you see there is no Text inside it’s a mess)></p>
      Here are also some missmatches

Then obviously there are some issues with the code resulting in many 404 Errors showing in Chrome developer tools

On the Front Page the language bar is not working showing no flags.

• February 6, 2018 at 2:30 pm #855
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @ktrgic,

Thank you for taking the time to post your screenshots.

>even in your Demo you have many Errors

I have to respectfully disagree with you here. 

The top of the System Logs page is a mess in the demo installation. It is a known issue that has been discussed in this forum and will be fixed in the next release.

The Language Bar isn’t showing any flags because you haven’t enabled any Secondary Languages (Admin Panel > System > Secondary Languages).

The rest of the issues that you’ve described are specific to your installation. Something is wrong with your install.

I did a little sleuthing and I found your osTicket installation. I see that you have osTicket Awesome installed but you are additionally using another theme for the Client area. I’m sorry, it is impossible for me to support this configuration.

I suggest backing up your installation and starting fresh with osTicket Awesome only. If you prefer you may want to wait until v1.3 comes out in a few days from now.

• February 9, 2018 at 7:01 am #888
      K
      ktrgic
      Participant

Hi Stevland,
      I was now again on your Demo Staff Side and there I see the Issues as well for example:

Anyway I would like to use your front-end but it is not that what gave me the intention to switch to your System, I love the backend that it’s mobile responsive, but the frontend for the clients is just not really so fancy maybe with the new Version it will look a bit better??

When do you expect the release?
      Are there any additional Dependencies that need to be installed to have it corrected the issues?

Thank you!

• February 9, 2018 at 9:15 am #896
      stevland
      Keymaster

As I have already stated…

>The top of the System. Logs page is a mess in the demo installation. It is a known issue

Please stop pointing out the same issue with the demo and making it out to be multiple issues.

You do have multiple issues with your installation, which is very likely because you are trying to run two unrelated themes at the same time.

Maybe you have the very best reason in the world to attempt this. It does not mean that it will work.

The only dependencies that you are missing are

1) a willingness to comprehend and follow instructions
      2) the ability to assess facts rationally and
      3) the ability to accept the limitations of reality

The next release of osTicket Awesome (v1.3) will not be dramatically different than the current version (v1.2). If you don’t like the Client area now, you won’t like it much better with the new release. 

If you take the opportunity to install the new release according to the instructions, you can eliminate all of the issues that you currently have with your installation. If you try to combine two unreleased themes again, however, you can expect similar results.

• February 9, 2018 at 1:54 pm #899
      K
      ktrgic
      Participant

Ok, I understand that, I did now a fresh copy but I’m still having issues can you assist?</p>

• February 19, 2018 at 1:35 pm #918
      K
      ktrgic
      Participant

still no response?

• February 20, 2018 at 5:07 am #933
      kkrumm
      Participant

<p>The above issue I’m not seeing with my install. Are you sure you don’t have something installed correctly?  </p>

• February 20, 2018 at 6:11 am #937
      K
      ktrgic
      Participant

I have made a clean install with your files, maybe it is an issue with my Environment?
      I have Amazon Lightsail Server:
      Ubuntu with nginx and PHP7.0-FPM

• February 20, 2018 at 6:59 am #941
      kkrumm
      Participant

Maybe here is what I’m running on 

osTicket Version
      v1.10.1 (9ae093d) —  Up to date

Web Server Software
      Apache/2.4.17 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2d PHP/5.5.34
      MySQL Version
      PHP Version
      Windows 2012 R2

• March 4, 2018 at 6:28 am #974
      K
      ktrgic
      Participant

@stevland when do you expect to release the new update? next week will be a month over since you announced the new release coming soon.
      Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.