[Resolved] Mobile navigation is broken

• May 23, 2019 at 7:10 am #4228
      I
      IT Support
      Participant

Hi, 

in mobile view of the staff demo it’s not possible to click on “Tickets” in the navigation. To be more precise: you can click it, but nothing happens. All other sub-menu-items work fine, but “Tickets” doesn’t (open the customQ-navs). If you open tickets.php manually it works fine. Seems to me that there should be an href to tickets.php, shoudn’t it?

And I got another problem with that navigation, but only in my working copy. I added some stuff in an extra css and did also add also some functionalities which were needed by my company (like a button on page X doing Y… nothing special). Now, when I tried to use the mobile version for the first time, I noticed that none of the submenu-elements work (Tickets anyway but all the others don’t work as well). I can click on any item, for instance tab “Tasks”, but the submenu for Tasks does not show up. All the HTML-stuff is there and looks fine to me (checked elements in developer options). I guess there is some javascript activating those sub-menus “onClick”…!? But I did not change anything like that… would appreciate some help. 

• May 23, 2019 at 12:25 pm #4230
      I
      IT Support
      Participant

The Ticket-Link is still broken but at least I found the line of code to solve my own problem. 

• May 23, 2019 at 4:58 pm #4238
      stevland
      Keymaster

Sweet. Yeah, that Ticket button is on my list. 😀

• May 25, 2019 at 2:25 am #4241
      visimitra
      Participant

hope this may help for other user for temporary fix for mobile-navigation.tmpl.php line 6:

• May 29, 2019 at 10:38 am #4301
      stevland
      Keymaster

BTW this is fixed in osTicket-1.12-Awesome-103, which is now available to download.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.