• May 16, 2019 at 11:51 am #4184
      D
      mscfadmin
      Participant

osTicket Version v1.12 (a076918)<br /><br />
      Web Server Software Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu)<br /><br />
      MySQL Version 10.3.14<br /><br />
      PHP Version 7.2.17-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

EDIT: Originally submitted as a Mobile issue, but appears to be happening on my desktop client as well.

I was in the mobile version of the Agent Portal today for the first time since the update to 1.12 and had issues trying to transfer. When I would click the transfer button, it would drop down with the options for changing the status of a ticket (Resolved or Closed). I ended up clicking on the Department to change the assigned department, which appears to have transferred it, but then caused other errors on my end.

I thought this was mobile only when I submitted, I know I’ve transferred tickets since the update. But apparently I’ve been transferring from the ticket list screen which works fine. I just went into a particular ticket on desktop and got the same results, a dropdown with Resolved or Closed when I clicked on the Transfer button. 

I did try clearing cache just to make sure and I tried a different browser.

Mobile screenshot:

Desktop screenshot:

• May 16, 2019 at 12:12 pm #4185
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @mscfadmin,

Sorry for the trouble. This was reported 4 days ago and has been fixed in the new release.

Either upgrade to osTicket-1.12-Awesome-102 or do the following:

• open /include/staff/ticket-view-inc.php
      • remove data-dropdown=”#action-dropdown-statuses” from line 93
    • May 16, 2019 at 12:14 pm #4186
      D
      mscfadmin
      Participant

Sorry, I glanced through real quick but must have missed that post. Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags