[In Progress] New Ticket Email Notification not being sent

• April 6, 2022 at 1:07 pm #9908
      B
      abtchurch
      Participant

I’m trying to finalize our installation and we’ve got most things working well, but we are not getting any notifications when a new ticket is created. Here’s my installation and environment details:

osTicket v1.16.1 // osTicket-1.16.1-Awesome-101
      PHP 8.0.17 // MySQL 5.7.37 // Apache web server

We are using email piping for ticket creation and that seems to work well. Users can reply to emails and everything works as it should adding their response to the correct ticket. The notification is not going out to Department Members, Department Manager or Admin Email (I’ve tried them all). I just did a diagnostic send from all email addresses in the system and I receive them with no issues, so the system can send emails correctly (SMTP).

I believe I have all the general settings correct so agents should be receiving them.

I’ve checked my php error logs and nothing is showing up there. In my osTicket logs, I have one event that recurs:

API Unexpected Data
      thread_entry_recipients/to/0: Unexpected data received in API request
      I don’t have anything with API keys set up, so that may be the issue? If there are other logs or info needed, please let me know, I’m happy to provide it. We are using a shared server, so access to certain things is somewhat limited, but I’m hoping to get this resolved as soon as possible, as this function is pretty critical for our installation.

TIA for your help and sorry if this ends up being a simple fix 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.