[Resolved] Offline issues

• July 1, 2019 at 3:00 am #4751
      G
      ict-support
      Participant

Hi Stevland,

I noticed some issues when the client are connected only to the local network. For example the sidebar does not show when the user clicks on the button, so the mobile devices are unusable in portrait orientation:

<br />
      The external resources are:

The installed version is: osTicket v1.12 // osTicket-1.12-Awesome-104, hosted on our local webserver.

Could you provide the choice to use internal or external resources in theme settings?

Thanks!

• July 28, 2019 at 10:51 pm #4843
      S
      techcare
      Participant

This is actually a really handy thing to have. <br />
      Is this possible @stevland?

• August 1, 2019 at 10:23 pm #4855
      stevland
      Keymaster

I’m sorry guys. I’ve considered what this would entail and it isn’t a feature that I can support right now. But I have added it to my list of future considerations.

@ict-support if you really need to expand osTicket Awesome’s offline functionality and want my assistance in setting it up for you, this would fall within custom coding. Feel free to contact me at info@osticketawesome.com to discuss requirements and cost.

• August 1, 2019 at 10:24 pm #4856
      stevland
      Keymaster

P.S. I understand that you are using osTicket Awesome on your intranet, but your local network really doesn’t have internet access?

• October 26, 2023 at 5:23 pm #18600
      stevland
      Keymaster

In case either of  you guys are interested, or anyone else who may read this thread…

…osTicket Awesome is now fully self-contained, and doesn’t call any remote files. Therefore it is fully functional on an intranet or in a locally-hosted environment with no internet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.