“ost_ticket__cdata Table Missing” Errors, After New Install of OSTA

• October 1, 2018 at 4:04 pm #4529
      stevland
      Keymaster

I had a days-old install of OST 1.10.4 that was working just fine.  No errors no anything. Bought and installed OST Awesome and it works beautifully… except in one regard:  when in the agent home screen (the ticket overview area), and I hover over the ticket priority color to bring up the priority selection pop-up, I get the following messages in my inbox:

`DB Error #1146</p> <p>[SELECT * FROM ost_ticket__cdata WHERE ticket_id = '8']</p> <p>`Table ‘my_db.ost_ticket__cdata’ doesn’t exist 

`—- Backtrace —-</p> <p>` #0 (root)/include/mysqli.php(204): osTicket->logDBError(‘DB Error #1146’, ‘[SELECT * FROM …’)

` #1 (root)/include/staff/templates/priority.tmpl.php(28): db_query(‘SELECT * FROM o…’)</p> <p>` #2 (root)/include/ajax.tickets.php(206): include(‘/home/me/…’)

` #3 (root)/include/class.dispatcher.php(145): TicketsAjaxAPI->previewPriority(‘8’)</p> <p>` #4 (root)/include/class.dispatcher.php(38): UrlMatcher->dispatch(‘8/priority’, Array)

` #5 (root)/include/class.dispatcher.php(120): Dispatcher->resolve(‘8/priority’, Array)</p> <p>` #6 (root)/include/class.dispatcher.php(38): UrlMatcher->dispatch(‘/tickets/8/prio…’, NULL)

` #7 (root)/scp/ajax.php(264): Dispatcher->resolve(‘/tickets/8/prio…’)</p> <p>#8 {main}

This happens religiously now.  When I revert back to my stock version, everything’s fine.  Re-install OSTA, same issue happens again. I’ve read many things about the root cause of this error, from language packs needing to be re-installed to “cdata is a temporary table, built on-demand when you open a ticket; the script is looking for something that’s not there.” How do I fix this error?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.