Poll: The most important is… Client or Staff

• January 14, 2018 at 4:46 pm #581
      stevland
      Keymaster

As a result of a discussion on the osTicket.com forum I became interested in finding out what is important for osTicket Awesome users.

And so here is my question for you…

If you could choose between which area would get the most development time — the Client side or the Staff side — which is more important to your organization?

(Don’t worry, I’m not going to stop developing both Client and Staff to the best of my ability. I am only curious to find out how other people are using osTicket)  

Please register your answer here and/or leave your thoughts below.

• January 15, 2018 at 2:38 pm #587
      kkrumm
      Participant

I think both are still equally important.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by stevland.
    • July 19, 2018 at 6:35 pm #1852
      anderson
      Participant

I my experience the staff side showd be the most important side for effort and development, just because the client side with little development is good for the client present they need.

But backside is where you need  statistics, interation betwing departaments, and a lot of work for your staff.

• May 12, 2019 at 12:23 am #4135
      W
      wiranov
      Participant

Client is just need help,

Staff is need a colaboration tool, statistic, etc

• November 20, 2019 at 4:31 am #5292
      S
      soporteglobalan
      Participant

The customer area could have some improvement in terms of customizing the look and feel to make users more inclined to use the web interface than email.

As for the staff area, I agree that this is where the real need for a support service lies. One part that is especially “ugly” and “poor” is the statistics dashboard.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags