[Resolved] Pop-up window not showing

• November 27, 2022 at 10:42 am #13686
      A
      a.taylor
      Participant

I am trying to configure our email settings to be able to have the email setup for our OSTicket Awesome. I have configured everything with Azure and have loaded all the URLs and such into the email settings. I go to setup the inbox and outbox settings, it wants me to configure the OAuth2-Microsoft plugin and it pops up with a small blank box, and it causes my website to crash. I have to reload the website in order to have any functionality again. I am not sure what else is going on or if I am missing something. Could someone please assist or advise as to what I need to do to make the config available? 

I am running Debian 11, OSTicket Awesome 1.17, PHP 8.0.25, Apache/2.4.54, MySQL Version 10.5.18

Thank you
      Ashley

email-pop not displaying

• November 27, 2022 at 5:15 pm #13715
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi Ashley,

Go to the Mailbox Settings page and then press SHIFT + O on your keyboard.

You are now looking at the same page in vanilla osTicket, and using the same database.

If it truly is an incompatibility issue caused by something to do with osTicket Awesome, you should be able to configure your settings using vanilla osTicket.

If you run into the same issue, it’s actually an osTicket issue.

Either way, please report back and let me know what you discover. 

• November 28, 2022 at 8:14 am #13741
      A
      a.taylor
      Participant

So I did the command shift + O and still the same issue with the white box showing up but no text, still not able to do the config for Oauth2 plugin on the email settings side. What are the next steps for me to do or is this something I won’t be able to fix?

• November 28, 2022 at 10:42 am #13749
      stevland
      Keymaster

Oh, you are using OSTicket Awesome 1.17.

If you want to use Oauth2 please update to the latest release.

The osTicket developers made a bunch of changes to Oauth2 in 1.17, and then ran into a bunch of glitches. 1.17.1 and 1.17.2 were primarily bug fixes for these very types of issues.

I am confident that updating to the latest code with sort this out for you. So I’ll mark this as ‘Resolved’ for now. But you can still reply if you run into any more trouble.

• November 28, 2022 at 9:44 pm #13784
      A
      a.taylor
      Participant

So after doing the update to OS Ticket Awesome 1.17.2 I am still encountering the same exact issue with a blank popup screen. I now also have php8.1 as well. If you have any other ideas I am all ears, I am also going to cross post on the OSTicket forums.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags