[Resolved] Priority Column Text

• May 26, 2019 at 11:41 pm #4243
      T
      biggby
      Participant

Hey Stevland, Upon doing a fresh install of OSTicket 1.12 – Awesome 102, the Priority Column seems to be expanded and shows the Priorities text instead of just the color and pattern. Is there a way to remove this so only the color shows like normal?

Example:<br />
      Priority Column

• May 27, 2019 at 12:45 am #4244
    • May 27, 2019 at 12:05 pm #4252
      stevland
      Keymaster

Did that fix it for ya?

• May 27, 2019 at 1:38 pm #4254
      T
      biggby
      Participant

No, Still showing up after clearing cache. This is happening on multiple browsers and on multiple agents computers. Is there a file or setting that handles that column and Priority levels that could be messed up?

• May 27, 2019 at 3:16 pm #4255
      stevland
      Keymaster

Two options to fix this:

1. Please try upgrading to the latest version (Revision 103), which will hopefully be released later on today

OR

2. If you would like me to look into this for you I will need you to create a temporary agent account (Admin Panel > Agents > Add New Agent) using info@osticketawesome.com. Be sure to give the account full administrative privileges.

• May 29, 2019 at 7:51 am #4295
      stevland
      Keymaster

FYI osTicket-1.12-Awesome-103 is now available.

• June 2, 2019 at 1:02 pm #4383
      stevland
      Keymaster

Have you resolved this?

• June 7, 2019 at 11:19 am #4575
      T
      biggby
      Participant

Hey Stevland

After upgrading to 103 I still had the text error. After looking through all of the files, I noticed that a few OSTicket versions ago we change the default Low, Normal, High, Emergency levels to custom ones. I noticed that OSTicket Awesome pulls the color only for the specific default levels. After setting the levels back to the default in the database, the priority column correctly showed the color and removed the text. 

Thanks,

• June 8, 2019 at 2:51 pm #4579
      stevland
      Keymaster

Ah ha! I never would have thought of that, @biggby. Thank you for taking the time to come back and explain. Perhaps it will come up again one day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.