[Resolved] Priority Pattern and color

• May 3, 2019 at 5:33 am #4061
      P
      Absolute
      Participant

Hi Stevland, osTicket Awesome 101 is perfect. I have only one small problem with the priority pattern/color, can’t see it and the color alone is a bit ugly, not alive. I tried to change the color in the css, but it doesn’t work.

div [style = "background-color: # FEE7E7"],
      div [style = "background-color: # FFFFF0"],
      div [style = "background-color: #DDFFDD"]

How can I see the striped pattern or change the color?

Thanks, good job

• May 3, 2019 at 8:51 am #4079
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi Absolute,

What you are seeing are the default osTicket colors… and yes, they are rather bland!

I find it odd that everything else seems to be working for you, and yet these images are not loading.

Try clearing your browser cache and let me know if that fixes it.

• May 3, 2019 at 8:55 am #4081
      P
      Absolute
      Participant

Hi Stevland,<br />
      I cleaned cache but it doesn’t change. If I can fix it it’s the top, but even so it works. Even just the colors without the pattern. Everything else is ok.

Bye thank you

• May 3, 2019 at 9:24 am #4085
      stevland
      Keymaster

What browser are you using?

• May 3, 2019 at 10:01 am #4087
      stevland
      Keymaster

If you would like me to look into this for you I will need you to create a temporary agent account (Admin Panel > Agents > Add New Agent) using info@osticketawesome.com. Be sure to give the account full administrative privileges.

• May 14, 2019 at 7:02 pm #4155
      stevland
      Keymaster

I’m going to mark this as resolved but I am happy to investigate further if/when you grant access to me.

• May 21, 2019 at 4:14 am #4206
      I
      IT Support
      Participant

I faced the same issue when I changed the name of priorities (originally emergency, high, normal, low) in a prior version of osticketawesome. Since the class for the priority table cells (in queue-tickets.tmpl.php) used the real name of the priority (concatenation of ‘osta_priority_’ + priority_name), I had to change the css-file as well. Otherwise I just saw those lame colors.

I noticed some changes in staff-desktop.css – so maybe the problem is gone anyway. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags