[In Progress] Reference to reply arrows increasing each time I open and back in browser

• January 28, 2021 at 5:15 am #7354
      P
      webtekpc
      Participant

There is a picture showing a ticket with a reply:

But then I open the ticket and do “back” in browser and it adds a new arrow:

And again, and again, I think is only a bug, as if I refresh the page it returns to only one arrow.

But then If I open and return, it keeps until….

Stevland, if you can please check…

• January 30, 2021 at 3:00 am #7361
      M
      mathschool
      Participant

Just my quick input: never had such issue (using Vivaldi). Maybe some glitch in browser caching?

• January 30, 2021 at 11:25 am #7363
      P
      webtekpc
      Participant

Hello @mathsch is happening in Safari and Chrome.

• February 5, 2021 at 10:00 am #7387
      stevland
      Keymaster

Oh, that’s weird.

It is definitely not happening on this end, at least in Chrome. I don’t have access to Safari at the moment, but I’ll check later.

Let’s make sure I am understanding you correctly. You are on the Ticket Queue page, you click to go into a Ticket View page, and then use the browser’s back button to go back to the Ticket View page…. is that right?

And are you eventually able to make the extra arrows go away. If so, how? For example, do they go away when you clear the browser’s cache?

• February 19, 2021 at 10:43 am #7445
      stevland
      Keymaster

It’s super weird.

I installed osTicket Awesome for a new customer the other day. And then I ran into this glitch.

But later, when I went back to figure out what was going on, the issue had disappeared. I was unable to reproduce the issue again.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to troubleshoot this one without having a working example to test.

Are you still running into this glitch?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.