[Resolved] Session is Timing out to fast and then locking out the login

• April 14, 2023 at 7:37 am #16221
      M
      Martin Barker
      Participant

So i have just moved from OSTicket to Awesome following the guide and everything seemed to work. now however though, if im sitting in the SCP and it tries to auto refresh to update the ticket list, it just logs me out and says “Session timed out due to inactivity” this did not happen when I was on OSTicket, 

What is much worse though is even if i go though the login it just kicks me back out with the same message “Session timed out due to inactivity” even though i just logged in the only way to fix this is to clear all my cookies and then it only lasts until a refresh tries to happen and it logs me out again.

• May 10, 2023 at 5:44 am #16734
      M
      Martin Barker
      Participant

Please update on this, having paid for this software and it creating a problem that is starting to become un useable as it keeps logging me out of the SCP.

• October 19, 2023 at 1:32 pm #18488
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi Martin,

I’m sorry for the very late reply.

And you probably aren’t going to like this response, but it is extremely unlikely that this issue was introduced by osTicket Awesome. It is an upstream issue with osTicket itself.

Please see this issue report for more information and some possible fixes.

I will close this for now, but if you still feel for some reason that it is an issue related to osTicket Awesome you can still reply again.

Thank you for understanding.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.