[Resolved] "Theme" section doesn't work properly.

• May 27, 2020 at 9:34 am #5916

Hello,
      I’ve just installed osTicket-Awsome, all seems fine except two things.
      I use vesion 1.14.2 on Centos 8.1 + MariaDB 10.3

1. theme
      I can not change the theme and also the top theme menu doesn’t react on a click…I mean when I click on any o these (Logo Options, Custom Text and Link, etc.) then nothing happens
        https://osticketawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/5916/mny0gn7axfc7pj6udrfg0yaa5w47tvlt.PNG

2. Custom fields
      I’ve created a custome field in Ticket Details form.
      I can see the field when crating a ticket using both web page and New tciket form.
      I can also enter a value during ticket creation but I can not change it when editing an existring ticket.

Both topic were working fine before installing osTicket Awesome so I suppose I’ve missed something.
      For the instalation I followed your instalation instruction .

Could you please help me to figure out what’s wrong ?

Thank you in advance

Michal

• July 13, 2020 at 11:39 am #6066
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @mcz_michalch.admin,

1. That is very odd.
        Do you experience the same issue when you go to the Theme page in the demo?
        What web browser are you using?
        What error message(s) appear in your web server logs when you try to change the theme?
      2. When you try to edit the custom field by clicking the Edit icon, nothing happens. This is a glitch with osTicket itself, it is not an osTicket Awesome issue. I have opened a report with the osTicket devs and hopefully they will have a fix soon.
        In the meantime you can edit the ticket itself and then edit the contents of the custom field. 
    • August 25, 2020 at 3:23 am #6261
      L
      icshoreca
      Participant

Buongiorno, scusate ho risolto leggendo le faq del forum.

grazie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.