[Resolved] Truncated loading file (tickets.php) when open/refreshing ticket

• May 22, 2019 at 6:47 am #4213
      S
      servinformatica
      Participant

Hi.

We’re testing since yesterday your theme but sometimes when open a ticket o refresh, the tickets.php file cannot be loaded completely and therefore some functions do not work. Sometimes opens without problems.

We’re working on PHP 5.6 on Dedicated WHM/cPanel server and running 1.12 latest version and Awesome latest version Rev.2.

PHP memory limit= 1024MB

Any idea?

I attach a GIF to show the problem…

https://gifyu.com/image/9rq2

• May 22, 2019 at 10:35 am #4217
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @servinformatica,

Thank you for the detailed report. Unfortunately nothing comes to mind as to what could be causing the load issues. The code that the page appears to be choking on is native to osTicket.

But I will be happy to look into this for you. To do so I will need you to create a temporary agent account (Admin Panel > Agents > Add New Agent) using info@osticketawesome.com. Be sure to give the account full administrative privileges. 

• May 22, 2019 at 2:33 pm #4220
      S
      servinformatica
      Participant

Hi.

I sent cPanel credentials by mail and create an agent on Osticket. 

We test it before install the theme and Osticket works fine with its awful theme.

Regards.

• May 23, 2019 at 4:56 pm #4237
      stevland
      Keymaster

@servinformatica,

After an extensive investigation I came to the realization that native osTicket is showing the same behavior on your server.

I’m sorry — I wish I could tell you what the issue is, but I do not know. I suspect it has something to do with Ajax. Also your server seems rather sluggish. You should definitely have a talk with your hosting provider.

In any case you can rule out osTicket Awesome.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.