[Resolved] When responded or new ticket hasn't had a response

• May 31, 2019 at 6:41 am #4319
      netctrlsupport
      Participant

Hello all,

When responded or new ticket hasn’t had a response, is there a possibility to make this be a specific colour?

For example, when you get an email, it highlights in bold, when responded it fades out.

How do we do this?

• June 2, 2019 at 10:21 pm #4398
      stevland
      Keymaster

Hi @netctrlsupport,

If I am understanding you correctly, you’ll find that a similar feature has been added to the latest release, available now. Check out this page from the demo.

Tickets with a new reply now have an animated green icon to the left of the ticket number.

Hopefully this is an adequate solution for your needs. But if you still want to know how to make the subject line bold, let me know.

• June 5, 2019 at 5:45 pm #4558
      stevland
      Keymaster

As you may have noticed I revamped this website. But I lost a few forum posts in the shuffle.

It appears that one of the missing ones is from you. I have this email notification:

netctrlsupport wrote:

Perfect! thank you!
      Got a new issue now unfortunately.
      In the agent login, it says OSTicket Awesome which is clickable, how do I remove this? or edit this?

All you have to do is change your company logo in Admin Panel > Theme Options. I would have thought that would have been obvious though, which makes me wonder if I am understanding your question correctly. Let me know if I’m not.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags